...thank goodness for those fresh daily mercies...

Friday, January 1, 2010

a new year....

A new year is here, I am so stunned by this fact... the time is just rolling by and I feel as though it is just passing me by. I want to be exhilarated by life as I once was, and appreciative for all the moments in it, both the amazingly wonderful and the painfully hard, for what they produce in me. I want to really believe that God's mercies are new every morning and His grace is sufficient for me and my family, just the way it always has been. His faithfulness....I want to consciously remember how faithful God has proved Himself to be to me in the past and trust Him with my broken and messed up heart in the future. The future, what does it hold? I don't know, but I am reminding myself as this year starts that God does know what it holds and I can hold on to him. That I have to. How thankful I am that I don't have to muster up all the strength and courage and ability in myself, but lean wholly on the one that gave it all....He never changes. But I'm praying He will change me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment