...thank goodness for those fresh daily mercies...

Monday, June 28, 2010

favorite places...




Hobby Lobby. JoAnn's. Michael's. Happy, wonderful (somewhat dangerous!) places for me...

I feel the urge to start singing "These are a few of my favorite things" when I think about strolling through these stores. But where I really want to be is back at home in my sweet, special little nook...I love sitting and playing here, as much as possible!


Speaking of favorite places, this is one of my favorite spots in the whole house. The couch just makes me feel so happy. I don't sit here nearly enough, need to remedy that....


Such a rush comes over me when I survey the ribbon collection...if you are thinking she has WAY too much ribbon, shh! I know....but I do use it!



No comments:

Post a Comment