...thank goodness for those fresh daily mercies...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

So, I thought I would attempt to continue the blog because I would love to have a journal of sorts to chart my projects, favorite finds, and random parts of life...we'll see how it turns out!

I'm on a kick lately with making some new things...I love finding new things to make or embellish and man, have I been inspired by the countless talented and crafty bloggers out there!

Just a few recent projects:

One of several flower headbands, this one with paper flowers inspired by them (my crafty heroes!)



Cupcakes from the darling book, "Hello Cupcake"

Photo blocks inspired from this amazing blog


Clipboards for school
My to-craft list is pretty endless right now, so many things I'm wanting to do, so glad it's summer with lots more time to spend creating.....






No comments:

Post a Comment